EmploymentThank you for your interest in working for Ontario Christian!
Below are the minimum requirements for employment at Ontario Christian Schools.
- Profess Christ as Savior and Lord and maintain a positive Christian testimony.
- Be active in attendance of a local Protestant Christian Church.
- Have a lifestyle that is consistent with the school’s philosophy and the person’s Christian testimony. The employee is committed to not participating in practices that would be considered illegal, or considered by the school as immoral or inconsistent with a positive Christian lifestyle such as cohabiting without marriage or in a homosexual relationship.
- Enroll eligible children in Ontario Christian Schools in grades kindergarten through twelve.
- Have or be in progress of securing a current teaching or other appropriate professional certificate recognized by a State.
Current Employment Opportunities:
Faculty Employment Contacts
Preschool positions: Contact Mrs. Jane Reichert, Preschool Director at 1907 South Euclid Avenue, Ontario, CA 91762. Tel: (909) 983-2420. Fax: (909) 984-3270. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elementary School positions: Contact Mr. Mike Wiersma, Elementary School Principal at 1907 South Euclid Avenue, Ontario, CA 91762. Tel: (909) 983-1010. Fax: (909) 984-3270. Email: email@example.com.
Middle School positions:
Contact Mr. Bob De Groot, Middle School Principal at 1907 South Euclid Avenue, Ontario, CA 91762. Tel: (909) 983-1671. Fax: (909) 984-3270. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School positions:
Contact Mr. Tim Hoekstra, High School Principal at 931 West Philadelphia, Ontario, CA 91762. Tel: (909) 984-1756. Fax: (909) 460-0176. Email: email@example.com.
High School Mathematics Teacher – Full Time Position
Ontario Christian Schools, a Pre-K to 12 Christian school with a student population of 1,100, is seeking a credentialed mathematics teacher. The teaching responsibilities include upper level and AP classes. OCS has coaching opportunities available with this position. Qualified applicants can contact high school Principal Tim Hoekstra at firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: (909) 984-1756.
You may direct other inquiries to Mr. Ken Bootsma, Interim Superintendent, Ontario Christian School, 931 West Philadelphia Street, Ontario, CA 91762-6218. Tel: (909) 984-1756. Email: email@example.com.
We are seeking candidates for the following positions
To carry out the above responsibilities, the Board of Ontario Christian seeks a person who has demonstrated a high level of success in management and who is a visionary leader able to articulate the OC mission and lead unified constituencies in the decade ahead.
For a detailed job description, please visit Opportunity Profile for the Position of Superintendent
We have no openings currently.
Policy of Nondiscrimination
The Ontario Christian School Association admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school. This school prohibits discrimination based on race, color, sex, age, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school administered programs. This policy is extended to employees and parents.