Families enrolling at Ontario Christian Schools must be Protestant or Catholic and attending a church regularly. We believe it takes the home, church, and school to provide the best Christian education for our children. For that reason, we encourage parents, grandparents, and extended family to be supportive of the education process and its needs.
- We ask at least one of the parents to be a follower of Jesus Christ and to attend a Christian church regularly.
- Parents need to sign a pledge form, agreeing to lead a God-honoring life.
- A pastoral reference form is required.
- Prospective students must be passing all coursework in their current school.
- Prospective students should not be on any behavior discipline a semester prior to attending Ontario Christian Schools.
- Kindergartners must by 5 on or before September 1st of the school year they are enrolling for.
- First graders must be 6 on or before September 1st of the school year they are enrolling for.