The Ontario Christian cheerleaders would like to invite all girls, grades 1-8, to join us in cheering on our OC Varsity football team on Friday, September 15. The clinic will allow girls to explore what it means to be an OC Cheerleader: a crowd leader, a spirit raiser, an athlete, an entertainer, and most importantly an ambassador of Christ to our school mates and community. Participants will be able to cheer on the football track with the OC cheerleaders during the 2nd quarter and will perform a routine at halftime.
● Wednesday, September 13, 3:15-4:30 @ the elementary/MS campus
● Thursday, September 14, 3:15-4:30 @ the elementary/MS campus
● Performance at our OC Varsity football game Friday, September 15
○ Game starts @ 7 PM
○ Clinic participants need to meet the cheerleaders on the track at the start
of 2nd quarter. Participants will get to cheer with the OC cheerleaders during the first part of the 2nd quarter and then they will begin to line up for their performances at half time.
○ During 1st, 3rd, and 4th quarter, parents/guardians are responsible for their children.
$45 registration fee will include:
● 2 days of instruction by the OC Cheer Team
● A t-shirt for halftime performance
● Registration is due Thursday, September 7
● Registration can be dropped off at the Elementary or Middle School office
What do participants wear?
● The clinic will be held outside. Girls should wear a t-shirt and shorts and comfy shoes.
● For performance day, participants will wear the clinic shirt, black shorts, and comfy shoes.
For questions or for more information please contact Christina Van Zoest at CVanZoest@ocschools.org