Employment at Ontario Christian School
Looking to work in a Christ-centered, transformative, and educationally excellent school environment?
Ontario Christian School is a nonprofit, private Christian school offering a range of professional opportunities along with competitive salary and benefits packages for full-time employees. Benefits include medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, tuition assistance, and retirement savings plans.
Ontario Christian School provides and promotes a Biblically-based, quality education that nurtures the children of Christian parents to grow in God-centered discipleship, equipped with vision, understanding, discernment, and service in order to renew all relationships and culture to be under the authority of Jesus Christ.
Our Faith & Values
As a distinctly Christian school, Ontario Christian maintains high spiritual and lifestyle expectations of its employees. Qualified applicants will;
Profess Christ as Savior and Lord and maintain a positive Christian testimony.
Be active in attendance at a local Protestant Christian Church.
Meet the specific requirements of the position for which they are applying
Faith Requirements of an Ontario Christian School Employee
- Be a mature, sincere Christ-follower who feels called by God to their profession.
- Profess Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- Believe that the Bible is God’s Word and standard for faith and daily living.
- Agree with the school’s Statement of Faith.
- Be active in attendance at a local Protestant Christian church.
- Strive to be a Christian role model in attitude, speech, and actions toward others (Luke 6:40, Micah 6:8, 1Timothy 4:12).
- Demonstrate a lifestyle on and off campus consistent with Christian values in all areas. A Christian lifestyle should reflect the biblical perspective of integrity and appropriate personal and family relationships, business conduct, and moral behavior.
- Display’s spiritual maturity, academic ability, and personal leadership qualities to “train up a child in the way he should go” (Proverbs 22:6) and promote the spiritual development of a child through Scripture study and memorization, prayer, witnessing, and unity in the Body of Christ.
Ready to Apply?
To be considered for an open position, please follow these steps:
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject, please note the title of the position you are applying for and your full name
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ontario Christian School Association is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Christian School Association does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.