EmploymentThank you for your interest in working for Ontario Christian!
Below are the minimum requirements for employment at Ontario Christian Schools.
- Profess Christ as Savior and Lord and maintain a positive Christian testimony.
- Be active in attendance of a local Protestant Christian Church.
- Meet the specific requirements of the position for which you are applying.
- Be in agreement with our Values & Philosophy found here.
Please find a listing of our open positions here:
- Teacher – All Grades – Substitute
- Daycare Aide – K-8
- Learning Center Aide – High School – Special Education
- Preschool Teacher
To be considered for an open position please follow these steps:
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject please note the title of the position you are applying for and your full name
If you have any questions regarding employment at Ontario Christian, please contact Human Resources at (909) 983-4644.
The Ontario Christian School Association admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school. This school prohibits discrimination based on race, color, sex, age, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs. This policy is extended to employees and parents.