EmploymentThank you for your interest in working for Ontario Christian!
Below are the minimum requirements for employment at Ontario Christian Schools.
- Profess Christ as Savior and Lord and maintain a positive Christian testimony.
- Be active in attendance of a local Protestant Christian Church.
- Meet the specific requirements of the position for which you are applying.
- Be in agreement with our Values & Philosophy found here.
Please find a listing of our open positions here:
- 5th Grade Teacher – Elementary School
- Yearbook Teacher – High School
- Preschool Aide – Preschool
- Teacher’s Aide – Art – Elementary School
- Learning Center Aide – Elementary & Middle School
- Learning Center Aide – High School
- Events & Volunteer Coordinator – All Campuses
To be considered for an open position please follow these steps:
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject please note the title of the position you are applying for and your full name
If you have any questions regarding employment at Ontario Christian, please contact Human Resources at (909) 983-4644.
Ontario Christian School Association is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Christian School Association does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.