All seniors must submit the following 3 items to the yearbook no later than Monday, Dec. 1.
1. Baby Picture
2. Senior Picture (taken by the photographer of your choice)
3. Sibling Picture (only if they have a sibling attending OCHS)
(The baby and senior photos will also be used for the senior slideshows at the end of the year.)
All photos submitted after Dec. 1 that you wish to appear in the book should be accompanied by a $10 late fee (this is a flat rate, not per photo)
- To purchase a senior dedication page for the back of the book you should get all the information from www.theyearbookcompany.com. This company accepts all of the photos and payment and puts together the senior pages for us per our design. An order form will be sent to your house in the fall, but everything can be submitted online as well. The early-bird deadline with discounted rates is Oct. 1.
- Click here to download the senior dedication page order form.
List of Photographers
The following is a helpful list of known photographers that do a great job on senior photos. All price ranges are represented here.
1. Nancy Ziebell, (805) 850-9198, WONDERFULLYCR8TD@aol.com
2. Joanne Garcia Photogaphy, (253) 970-2133, joannegarcia.com/senior-photos, email@example.com
3. Leanna Annunziato, (909) 938-4085, portraitsbyleanna.com
4. Alex Ma, (909) 614-6567, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Deborah Tracey Photography, (909) 721-9968, DeborahTraceyPhotography.com
6. Photo Art Industries, (909) 627-6558, photoartindustries.com
7. Photography by Carolyn, (951) 679-6043, photographybycarolyn.com
8. Colour by Collier Photography, (909) 981-6318, cbcphoto.com
9. Velvet Morales, (909) 917-5821, www.velvetmoralesphotography.com