• International students who are admitted to Ontario Christian Schools enter into a college prep program where 90% of the student body is comprised of local American students.
• The school atmosphere is positive and encouraging.
• International students can take advantage of various sports and extra-curricular activities, such as our award-winning bands and choirs.
• Our homestay families are safe and loving, giving your children ample opportunity to practice English daily.
• International Affairs Services also offers opportunities for after school tutors to international students in order to ensure that all students are not just surviving in class but thriving in an American education system.
More About the Program
Please see our list of Frequently Asked Questions and contact the following staff for additional information:
International Program Manager
Phone: 909-718-8647 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide highly personalized tutoring on campus after school to help students thrive academically. We communicate and collaborate with each student's teachers to meet student needs and help students experience success in the classroom. The earlier students register, the more we are able to support them in their growth and progress!
Contact Stephanie Tsang for more information: email@example.com or visit lightsonlearningcenter.com.