By OC Schoolsread more
Click here to download K-8 lunch menu, milk program application, parking registration info, etc.
At Ontario Christian, we strive for “education on purpose,” where our strands of curriculum include our core curricular principles, service learning, leadership focus, whole life discipleship, integration of technology, together with strong academics.
Because we are a Christian school, our education must also be quality. After all, it is our gift to God each and every day.
Starting in 7th grade, each student is issued a Chromebook as part of our 1:1 computer program. Read more about our Innovations for Learning Initiative.
Encountering GodStudents begin each day with homeroom prayers and end their time together with devotions during the advisement period. They participate in weekly chapel service, with occasional guest speakers, and learn to exercise faith and courage in daily life.
- Bible Studies
- 8th grade retreat
- Service projects
- Responsible Christian Living curriculum (taught through Advisement)
- Boys/Girls only discipleship/Bible studies
- Prayer throughout the day in classes
Well-rounded Individuals & Team Players
- Student Council
- Service Days
- 8th grade Leadership Retreat
- Band, Choir, and Drama
- Fine Arts Festivals (competitions in voice, drama, music, speech, writing)
- Competitive athletics program (basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, cross country, track & field, volleyball, flag football)
- Washington DC Trip
- Twirlers * * at an additional cost
By Ontario Christian Schoolsread more
You are invited to our Annual Auction event on Friday, March 8, at 6:30 PM located at the historic Yanks Air Museum. Come for a night of heavy appetizers, desserts, live and silent auction items such as Disney Cruise, Exotic Car Racing, front row seats to graduation, and more! Join us for an exciting night