OC Online FAQs
For a hard copy of information about Ontario Christian Online, please download our OC Online Guide.
- Q: Will my current school accept the courses I complete at Ontario Christian Online?
Our online classes are fully accredited, and are recognized by any college in America. Check with your high school principal or Director of Admissions to make sure that your high school accepts them.
- Q: Will colleges accept the courses completes at Ontario Christian Online?
The credits earned at OC online are recognized by all American colleges just like traditional credits.
- Q: Are the teachers qualified?
Each teacher has a degree in education and a state-sponsored certification, and each has been hand-selected by the administration of Ontario Christian based on their abilities, character, and motivation to help students.
- Q: When will I/my student need to be online?
Students do not need to be online at any specific time to take the classes, unless specifically noted by your teacher.
- Q: Can I/my student contact teachers?
Of course! Teachers are available by email, internet messaging, and telephone during regular business hours, and make each message a priority.
- Q: What about technical problems?
OC Online is supported by a team of technical experts. Any technical issues can be addressed by calling the OC Online helpdesk at 909-635-0944 or 888-677-1557.
- Q: How do I enroll?
Go to our course catalog page to select classes and complete the enrollment form.
- Q: How do you prevent cheating?
On two or three occasions during each class, a test will be administered in a proctored environment to ensure that your student is learning the information necessary to pass the class.
- Q: How do I know my student is doing well?
Your student’s ongoing progress is tracked by OC online. At any time you can click the “ACADEMIC REPORT” button to see if your student is on track.