By Ontario Christian Schoolsread more
Priority Re-Enrollment is now open for all current Ontario Christian kindergarten through eleventh grade students! Log in to your Family Portal to re-enroll now! Questions? Contact Renee Bateman, Registrar, at email@example.com.
Pre-School Curriculum:Ontario Christian Preschool offers a holistic, comprehensive curriculum to ensure that students’ social, cognitive, physical and emotional sills are stimulated and developed. 1. Bible – to instill a solid foundation of knowing the Triune god through Bible storytelling and memorization
2. Pre-reading readiness – to learn letter recognition and sounds through stories, activities and games
3. Fine motor skills – to develop fine motor muscles for letter-writing and scissor-cutting
4. Math – to learn concepts such as sorting, classifying, number recognition, counting objects, rote counting, patterns, matching, addition and subtraction
5. Science – to discover and explore God’s universe through hands-on activities in physical and life sciences
6. Art – to stimulate creativity and self-esteem and to develop small muscle coordination, spatial relations, placement, color and texture.
7. Other aspects of the curriculum include music, story time, technology, gross motor and playtime.
Spiritual Life:God’s word is instilled in students through hearing stories of the Bible, memorizing Scriptures, singing spiritual songs and learning to apply God’s truth in school and at home.
- Musical Kids* (music, dance, and theater)
- Field Trips:
- Pumpkin patches
- Santa Ana Zoo
- A local farm
- Chino Youth Museum
By OC Schoolsread more
Fall Fund Drive Ontario Christian School has a long history of supporting students through financial assistance. Over just the past 5 years, OC has provided more than $1.2 million to almost 600 students. This is made possible thanks to the generous contributions of donors like you who want to be part of the transformative power