By OC Schoolsread more
Click here to download K-8 lunch menu, milk program application, parking registration info, etc.
Pre-School Curriculum:Ontario Christian Preschool offers a holistic, comprehensive curriculum to ensure that students’ social, cognitive, physical and emotional sills are stimulated and developed. 1. Bible – to instill a solid foundation of knowing the Triune god through Bible storytelling and memorization
2. Pre-reading readiness – to learn letter recognition and sounds through stories, activities and games
3. Fine motor skills – to develop fine motor muscles for letter-writing and scissor-cutting
4. Math – to learn concepts such as sorting, classifying, number recognition, counting objects, rote counting, patterns, matching, addition and subtraction
5. Science – to discover and explore God’s universe through hands-on activities in physical and life sciences
6. Art – to stimulate creativity and self-esteem and to develop small muscle coordination, spatial relations, placement, color and texture.
7. Other aspects of the curriculum include music, story time, technology, gross motor and playtime.
Spiritual Life:God’s word is instilled in students through hearing stories of the Bible, memorizing Scriptures, singing spiritual songs and learning to apply God’s truth in school and at home.
- Musical Kids* (music, dance, and theater)
- Field Trips:
- Pumpkin patches
- Santa Ana Zoo
- A local farm
- Chino Youth Museum
By Ontario Christian Schoolsread more
For the first time in Ontario Christian Schools history, the Knightline cover was opened up to the Ontario Christian students. Students had the opportunity to submit an art piece (graphic design, digital photography, black and white photography, drawing, painting, and printmaking) for the chance to have their masterpiece seen by the masses on the front