By Ontario Christian Schoolsread more
Hello OC! Read below for a message from the OCHS Talent Show Director and AP English Teacher, Mr. Schapp! Although we are dismayed that this year’s show is not in front of a live audience in the Albers Chapel in front of the whole OC community, we thought it would be only fitting to lament
Get Ahead and Stay Connected This Summer
All Summer Session courses are taught by an Ontario Christian faculty member and fulfill University of California A-G Requirements and/or Ontario Christian graduation requirements.
View Courses and Register for Summer Session
- Dress code: Dennis bottoms with any OC top (t-shirts are acceptable).
- Students are allowed four (4) tardies. (This includes being tardy after breaks.)
- Students are allowed two (2) absences. (Sports absences count towards this total.)
- Summer school questions should be directed to the counselors, Mitch Stutz at firstname.lastname@example.org or Samantha Hagelis at email@example.com.
- All courses will meet on campus, and remote learning is not available for Summer Session classes.
Register by 3:00 PM on May 28, 2021
On Campus Summer Session for High School Students
By ocschoolread more
Ontario Christian is excited to announce that K-12 priority re-enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will take place from February 8th through Wednesday, March 3rd. Current OC families can expect an email with further details and step-by-step instructions on completing this process the weekend prior. We anticipate a waiting pool for several grades, so be