By OC Schoolsread more
The new school year is quickly approaching. Access all of your back-to-school information below! We look forward to a new year with new challenges, exciting learning opportunities, and above all, Growing Christian Leaders!
Get Ahead and Stay Connected This Summer
All Summer Session courses are taught by an Ontario Christian faculty member and fulfill University of California A-G Requirements and/or Ontario Christian graduation requirements.
View Courses and Register for Summer Session
- Dress code: Dennis bottoms with any OC top (t-shirts are acceptable).
- Students are allowed four (4) tardies. (This includes being tardy after breaks.)
- Students are allowed two (2) absences. (Sports absences count towards this total.)
- Summer school questions should be directed to the counselors, Mitch Stutz at firstname.lastname@example.org or Samantha Hagelis at email@example.com.
- All courses will meet on campus, and remote learning is not available for Summer Session classes.
Register by 3:00 PM on May 28, 2021
On Campus Summer Session for High School Students
By ocschoolread more
Ontario Christian Invites You To The Knights Kickoff Cookout! Join us on August 12 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at our high school campus for food, games, family photo ops, and more! Run the 12th Annual 3 Mile Run/Walk hosted by the OCHS Boys and Girls Cross Country & Track Team Tour the exciting