Families enrolling at Ontario Christian Schools must be Protestant or Catholic and attending a church regularly. We believe it takes the home, church, and school to provide the best Christian education for our children.
- We ask at least one of the parents to be a follower of Jesus Christ and to attend a Christian church regularly.
- Parents need to sign a pledge form, agreeing to lead a God-honoring life.
- A pastoral reference form is required.
- Prospective students must be passing all coursework in their current school.
- Prospective students should not be on any behavior discipline a semester prior to attending Ontario Christian School.
- Kindergartners must be five on or before September 1st of the school year they are enrolling for.
- First graders must be six on or before September 1st of the school year they are enrolling for.