Tuition & Financial Aid
For detailed information about tuition rates, please email the Admissions Department.
Tuition rates include:
• Curriculum fees
• Cluster bus stop transportation
• PE uniforms (one set for Middle School, one set for High School)
• Yearbook (K-12)
• Student ID card (middle school and high school)
There are additional fees for home economics, art classes, and wood shop at the high school level. There is also a cost associated with the Chromebook program for grades 6-12. These fees are due during the first two weeks of each semester.
Tuition Plans and Payment Options
Ontario Christian Schools provides several different payment plans and options for paying tuition.
• Annually (due August)
• Semi-Annually (due August and January)
• Quarterly (due July, October, January and April)
• 11 month (due July – May)
• 10 month (due August – May)
Payments are due on the 1st of each month. A $35 late fee is assessed if payment is not received by the 21st of the month.
• E-Check option through RenWeb/ParentsWeb (a .85 cent fee applies).
• Credit Cards (a 2% convenience fee applies).
• Automatic Bank Payments (ACH) (checking or savings account; no fee for this service)
We are pleased to announce that we offer need-based tuition assistance. In the 2018-2019 school year we will be distributing about $260,000 in tuition assistance. The priority deadline for tuition assistance applications is May 1. We will continue to accept applications for assistance after this date and will continue to allocate funds as long as they are available.
We are also offering a student loan program this year at OC through Sallie Mae. Click here for more information and to apply. Sallie Mae has been doing student loans at the college/university level for many years and is the largest provider of education loans in the US (they loan over $200 billion annually in education loans). We hope that Sallie Mae can be a resource to families as they invest in their child(ren)’s education.
Multiple Child Discount
A Multiple Child Discount is offered to families with three or more students attending Ontario Christian. The third child will receive a $1,500 discount and each additional child will receive a $1,500 discount. If your family opts not to take the discount, that amount will be considered tax-deductible.