Handbook & Online Clearance
Online Athletic Clearance:
All student athletes for the 18-19 school year must go to www.athleticclearance.com and complete the online clearance to be cleared for OC athletic participation.
Helpful hints for the online clearance process:
- Be prepared with the contact information for your current physician as well as your valid insurance information to complete the online clearance.
- You will have to create an account (please try to do this prior to the 11th) at www.athleticclearance.com. To do this, click the “Register” button. Once you have registered, a confirmation email will be sent to you to verify your new account (check your junk mail). You must activate your account through your email before you can begin the clearance process.
- Enter the required information. In the “Student Id” field type “NA”.
- You may choose to upload a digital copy of your completed physical form or you can turn in a hard copy to the athletics office. *For those getting their physicals at school on June 11 there will be no need to upload.
- Once you have completed the process your student will not be officially cleared until the athletic office has checked and verified the information.