Our Annual Harvest Fest is Friday, October 27 at 2 PM! Join us for food, games, vendor’s row, pony rides, Gym Groundbreaking Ceremony and more!
Here are a few reminders:
• We are still in need of a few more parent volunteers to help monitor game booths for one hour intervals. You should have received an email from your room parent on how to sign up!
• Calling all bakers! we could use your baking skills as our Dutch Bakery needs plenty of pre-baked goods! Sign-ups available through room parent emails as well!
• Cow Plop Bingo Tickets are on sale- get your tickets now to potentially win $500 SCRIP!
• Ticket pre-sales are through this week! Avoid the lines and the hassle and order your tickets now!
• High school students can earn their service hours by helping at harvest too- we need plenty! They can sign up in the high school office.