The Ontario Christian cheerleaders would like to invite all girls, grades 1-8, to join us in cheering on our OC Varsity basketball team on Friday, January 19. The clinic will allow girls to explore what it means to be an OC Cheerleader: a crowd leader, a spirit raiser, an athlete, an entertainer, and most importantly an ambassador of Christ to our school mates and community. Participants will be able to cheer on the gym bleachers with the OC cheerleaders during the first half of the game and will perform a routine at halftime.
● Wednesday, January 17, 3:20-4:30 at the elementary campus
● Thursday, January 18, 3:20-4:30 at the elementary campus
● Performance at our OC Varsity basketball game Friday, January 19
○ Game starts @ 7:30 PM
○ Clinic participants will meet the OC cheerleaders in the gym at 7:30 PM. We will have seats sectioned off so that participants can cheer during the first half of the game with the OC cheerleaders. They will then line up for their halftime performance.
○ After halftime, parents/guardians are responsible for their children
$40 registration fee will include:
● 2 days of instruction by the OC Cheer Team
● A t-shirt for halftime performance
● Registration is due Wednesday, January 10
● Registration can be dropped off at any of the OC offices, please submit in an envelope attn. to Christina Van Zoest, cheer clinic
What do participants wear?
● The clinic will be held outside. Girls should wear a t-shirt and shorts and comfy shoes.
● For performance day, participants will wear the clinic shirt, black shorts, and comfy shoes.
For questions or for more information please contact Christina Van Zoest at CVanZoest@ocschools.org