Ontario Christian is excited to announce that K-12 priority re-enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will take place from February 8th through Wednesday, March 3rd.
Current OC families can expect an email with further details and step-by-step instructions on completing this process the weekend prior.
We anticipate a waiting pool for several grades, so be sure to “Rock and Re-enroll” your child at Ontario Christian before it’s too late.
The online re-enrollment process should take you less than 10 minutes to complete for each student. Review the information as seen in the February 5th email and take steps to:
- Update all student information, select your tuition payment plan, pay the enrollment fee, and sign the enrollment contract online through your FACTS Family Portal.
- Take advantage of a 50% discounted enrollment rate of $175 per student by completing your priority re-enrollment through Wednesday, March 3, 2021.
- Educational Options students will also re-enroll on the Family Portal during this period.
- If you are a current Ontario Christian family interested in adding a new student for the 2021-2022 school year, please reach out to Nickole Vander Dussen (Community Development Director/High School Admissions Coordinator) at email@example.com or Tira Dennis (K-8 Admissions Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process.
- Tuition assistance is available through FACTS for qualifying families. For returning families, please complete and submit your online application as soon as possible. More information is available on our website.
- Not a current OC family but interested in our program for the 2021-2022 school year? Learn more about the application process by visiting our Admissions page.
Thank you for being a partner with Ontario Christian School. Together we are Knights.