Ontario Christian School News
Stay connected to the Ontario Christian School community with the latest news and communication resources.
Ontario Christian is excited to announce that priority re-enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year will take place from January 31st through Friday, February 18th.
Registrar's Email Coming Soon
Current OC families can expect an email with further details and step-by-step instructions on completing this process on January 31, 2022.
Secure Your Child's Seat
By God’s grace, seats continue to be filled at Ontario Christian! Because of the continued interest in our school by many students and families and an anticipated waiting list for many grade levels, re-enrollment is a necessary step to ensure your student does not lose their seat for the 2022-2023 school year.
Save 50% on Fees
Don’t delay – Discounts on the re-enrollment fee end Friday, February 18th! Re-enroll before the deadline in order to receive 50% off the re-enrollment rate per student.
Priority Re-Enrollment Information
The online re-enrollment process should take you less than 15 minutes to complete for each student. Review the information as seen in the January 31st email and take steps to:
- Update all student information, select your tuition payment plan, pay the enrollment fee, and sign the enrollment contract online through your FACTS Family Portal.
- Take advantage of a 50% discounted re-enrollment rate of $175 per student by completing your priority re-enrollment through Friday, February 18, 2022.
- Educational Options students will also re-enroll on the Family Portal during this period.
- If you are a current Ontario Christian family interested in adding a new student for the 2022-2023 school year, please reach out to Nickole Vander Dussen (Community Development Director/High School Admissions Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tira Dennis (K-8 Admissions Coordinator) at email@example.com to begin the application process.
- Not a current OC family but interested in our program for the 2022-2023 school year? Learn more about the application process by visiting our Admissions page.
- Have questions? View our FAQ’s below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re unable to find the answer to your re-enrollment questions.
Thank you for being a partner with Ontario Christian School. Together we are Knights!
Frequently Asked Admissions Questions
How do I re-enroll my student?
To complete our online reenrollment process, you will access our Family Online through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the Instructions for Creating a Family Online Login listed below.
To access Family Portal:
- Please go to http://familyportal.ocschools.org
- Type in your username and password.
- If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the forgot username/password link. Please note, our District Code is OC-CA.
- After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment link.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your student. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
How much does it cost to re-enroll?
If the enrollment process is completed by the February 18th deadline, the re-enrollment fee will be $175.00 per student. Please note that this fee will increase to $350 per student beginning Saturday, February 19th.
What happens if I do not re-enroll my student before the February 18th deadline?
We are always blown away by God’s eternal faithfulness. By His grace, seats continue to be filled at Ontario Christian! Because of the continued interest in our school by many students and families and an anticipated waiting list for many grade levels, re-enrollment is a necessary step to ensure your student does not lose their seat for the 2022-2023 school year.
Additionally, fees for re-enrollment double beginning Saturday, February 19th, 2022.
The OC Registration team is here to help. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
How do I enroll a student NEW to Ontario Christian Elementary, Middle School, or High School?
If you are a new family interested in our school, you can learn more about the admissions process by visiting the admissions section of our website.
Our team is always ready to help guide you through the admissions process and answer any questions you may have. The first step is filling out an admissions inquiry form.
How do I enroll/re-enroll a preschool student?
Jane Reichert, Preschool Director, will be happy to assist you with your preschool enrollment and re-enrollment questions. She can be reached directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 983-2420.
What are the tuition rates for the 2022-2023 school year?
Proposed tuition rates for the 2022-2023 academic year will be available to current families as a resource in the online re-enrollment packet beginning January 31st. You will be able to review this information once logged in to the Family Portal in the Apply/Enroll section.
If you are a new family interested in our school, please fill out an admissions inquiry form and our team would be happy to help provide the information you need.
Interested in enrolling a NEW student?
Our Admissions team is here to help you through the application process. We look forward to hearing from you!
Policy of Nondiscrimination
The Ontario Christian School Association admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school. This school prohibits discrimination based on race, color, sex, age, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs. This policy is extended to employees and parents.
Librarian Mrs. McGirr shares a cool new “E-Wallet” feature with step-by-step directions to help you set your student’s account up, and you are still able to send cash as well… just don’t forget to add in some extra for the tax!The Scholastic book...
Although many will look back on the challenges of 2020, Ontario Christian High School Spanish Teacher Megan Mendoza recalls the year as one of great purpose and intention. Part of this was due to a fulfilling mission trip to Nicaragua with her high...
By Kim Mesman, Kindergarten Teacher What started as a small goal to teach students to be in prayer for our community servants (firefighters, police officers, health care workers, and government officials) turned into a year-long service project for...
Daily announcements and frequently needed information all in one place!