Lifting up our Students in Prayer
“Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.” -Ephesians 6:17-18
What is Moms in Prayer?
- Two or more moms meeting together for one hour each week to pray for their children and Ontario Christian School
What is our Purpose?
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior and stand boldly in their faith
- To pray for the teachers, staff, and administrators of Ontario Christian School
- To “stand in the gap” for our children through simple, conversational prayer
Who is invited?
- All moms, grandmas, aunts, and any woman desiring to pray for her child and Ontario Christian School
- There is a Moms in Prayer group for both our elementary and high school campuses
When and where do we meet?
- Each group meets for one hour each week
- Our meeting time and place for 2021-22 will soon be announced
For More Information:
- Please call the K-8 or High School campuses to request the contact information for our Moms in Prayer leadership team.