Scrip is a great fundraiser for OC and your opportunity to receive a tuition rebate for your child’s education.
Scrip is shopping for your everyday needs using gift cards which in turn earns a tuition rebate for your family.
Upon purchase, receive a gift card or certificate for the full face value (you pay $25, you get $25) from over 100 local grocery stores, restaurants, specialty and warehouse stores, travel, entertainment and gas. Please download the order form for all participating vendors. Scrip is used just like cash. The vendors then give OC and YOU a percentage of every scrip card you buy in the form of a tuition rebate. It’s like “earning free money” every time you shop!
Please contact Scrip Coordinator Pattie Montejano at (951) 733-6871 for the current Scrip schedule.
Give us a call: Pattie Montejano (951) 733-6871
- Friends and Family: You can sign up friends and family for all of our Scrip programs including physical Scrip on Friday mornings, Raise Right (also known as ScripWallet), and ShopWithScrip.com. This is free money for our school as well as towards your student’s tuition.
- There are no cash rebates.
- You may pay with cash and/or check – no coin or credit cards, please.
- All checks should be made payable to: OCPA Scrip and will be deposited the same day purchased.
- All payments for Scrip must be for the exact amount, as there is no change made/given at the Scrip table.
- Exchange policy: Scrip may be exchanged only, not returned for cash. Verification of balance will be made before Scrip will be exchanged.
- There will be a $20 charge for all bounced checks. Any account with 2 returned checks will then be put on a cash-only basis.
- If your TOTAL rebate earned for the year is $10.00 or less, no rebate notification will be mailed. Rebates less than $5.00 will be applied only if the purchaser contacts the business office.
- The “Rebate Formula” is 45% to OCPA, 45% to the Families (tuition rebate), and 10% to run the program.
- Preschool students can earn a tuition “pre-bate,” storing up rebate credit in an account to be used when the child enters Kindergarten.