Updated February 1, 2021
7th and 8th grade students learn in a small-group cohort structure. These cohorts provide an opportunity for students to be on campus for classes twice a week. Remote learning options also remain available for students who require them.
Important Dates For 7-8th Families
- February 12 - No School; Teacher In-Service
- February 15 - No School; Presidents Day
- March 12 - Half Day; End of third quarter
K-8 Remote Learning Schedules
Reminders For Cohort Sessions:
- Only students are allowed on campus.
- Students will be dropped off in the front parking lot.
- Afternoon pickup is in the front lot for last names A-L, and in the back lot for M-Z. On rainy days, please plan on this pickup taking place in the teacher lot on Cedar.
- Masks need to be worn by all students while on campus.
- Masks must be plain (solid), patterned, or have sports teams/schools.
- All students need to bring their own materials to use on campus (crayons, pens, pencils, notebooks, etc.) to avoid sharing among students.
- Lunches will be eaten outside, distanced by cohorts in the pavilions. Lunch can be purchased through the Knights Corner Kitchen by pre-order using FACTS only. Otherwise students can bring their own.
- While there will be hand sanitizer stations available, students are encouraged to bring their own.
Gates are opened at 7:45. Students will enter campus at either the north or middle gate, get their temperature taken, and proceed directly to their first classroom.
School uniforms are required for days that students are on campus as of January 4th. Student spirit shirts may be worn on Fridays (or Thursdays for students in that cohort for as long as we are on a hybrid schedule).
Middle School Athletics:
Please reach out to Mr. Huisman, MS Athletic Director, for more information relating to practices and updates on return to competition.