Updated February 1, 2021High school students learn in a small-group cohort structure. These cohorts provide an opportunity for students to be on campus for classes twice a week. Remote learning options also remain available for students who require them.
Important Upcoming Dates
- February 12 - No School; Teacher In-Service
- February 15 - No School; Presidents Day
- March 12 - Half Day; End of 3rd Quarter.
- Students may meet in cohorts of up to 14 students.
- Students need to come prepared with the necessary materials: chrome book, notebooks, writing utensils, etc.
- Masks will be required and all COVID-19 Protocol will be followed. (Masks must be plain (solid), patterned, or have sports teams/schools.)
- All student drivers should park in the Senior lot (by the gym)
- Parents can drop off and pick up but may not park on campus.
- Full Dennis uniforms are required beginning February 16. Khaki shorts, skirt, pants, OC shirt (can be a t shirt) are expected until that time.
Teachers will continue to be available during office hours and on Wednesdays for academic help via Zoom.
Virtual Parent Orientation
- Access our Virtual Parent Orientation! Get to know the teachers and learn more about your student’s classes.
- Note: this is different than our Staff Introductions Flipgrid.
Please review the Remote Learning Reminders and Expectations. Students will receive this as a bookmark on August 19.
Our Athletics department communicates directly with families to provide regular updates as new information becomes available for our programs. Visit Our Athletics Website Here
High School Training Sessions
Male and Female Athletes 3:15– 4:15 PM
KNIGHTS TRAINING CHECKLIST
- Come dressed in your training gear so that you arrive ready to train
- Bring your own water bottle (32 oz. minimum)
- Bring your PPE (face covering) and be ready to wear it while on campus and during training *Face coverings will be removed during heavy exertion and when breathing is at all difficult
- Pack any personal sanitizing supplies, like hand sanitizer
- Conduct a daily temperature and symptom check. If you have a temperature higher than 100.3 or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 do not go to training
- Sanitize your hands prior to departing for training Check in at the gate next to the HS office when arriving on campus (arrive 15 minutes early)
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet
On the last page of the 2020-21 Parent-Student Handbook, there is an acknowledgment that’s due September 30. Feel free to drop off in the high school office or email to RaKia Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.